A range of optics designed specifically for marine applications.
For over a decade, Endurance ED optics have been renowned for incredible performance and reliability. Now, with the introduction of the Marine range, we have grown upon this award winning selection with optics that are specifically designed for marine and boating applications.
With a range of models to choose from, the Marine Optics family feature binoculars and monoculars to suit any requirement.
Advanced BAK-4 roof prism optical systems make far more compact, modern and lightweight optics than the industry norm.
An integrated compass allows you to pinpoint your bearing and that of any object or land. The compass is illuminated for even more visibility in low light conditions.
Note, the compass is set for northern hemisphere latitudes (Europe and USA), so may appear slightly out of focus when used outside of these regions.
- Built-In Compass With Illumination
- Rangefinder Reticle Display For Distance Calculation
- 7x Magnification Perfect For Marine Applications
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Phase Corrected
- High Resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 Roof Prisms
- Twist-Up Eye Cups With Position Stops
- Stay-On Lens Covers
- Floating Neck Strap
Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.